Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Student Success Statement

After high school

Taking into consideration that I only have one more year left of high school I am starting to look more into what I want to do. After high school I think I am going into the military, I've always had an interest in the military and it was something I was always very fond of and I thought why not do it myself? When I graduate from high school I will go into the military and join the Air Force. Knowing I will be away for a while I will be studying on the military field as well. So far this is what I have planned but there might be changes made depending on what I choose to go through with. Joining the military is not an easy decision and things might not always work out but I think to myself, if I really want to do this then I have to go through with it and make the best out of it so I can feel complete and achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment