Tuesday, January 12, 2016





School Break Days

During winter break I was able to spend quality time with my friends and family. I went to a couple of my friends homes to hangout. I went to the movies. I practiced a few tricks with my dog. I went ice skating. I taught my younger brother and cousins the meaning of CTR and ways for them to follow the steps into becoming CTR people. During Christmas family and family friends gathered together to celebrate Christmas as a whole. Its a great holiday i just find it really boring, although i believe that is because of my age. New Years was great as well. A nice holiday spent well with the ones you love. One CTR experience that i had was encouraging others into being a part or choosing the right. I did not do any homework over the break because i hate school and that reminded me of school. Other than that i had a very productive winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment