Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Neonatologist
Duties and responsibilities: A neonatologist is a pediatrician who specializes in treating newborn infants. When babies are born prematurely, with a birth defect or with a serious illness, a neonatologist may assist with the delivery and attend to the newborn’s medical needs. 
Salary: $236,503
Education: A neonatologist must complete four years of undergraduate school, four years of medical school, and fourteen years of training.


Reflection: This job seems very interesting. I would possibly go for it because it deals with newborns whose lives are at risk. Then again I don’t find myself working at a place like this. It doesn’t occur to me to work in the medical field. Helping people is great but dealing with birth and having a risk of people dying in front of me is something I don’t want to be part of. Things in life change and honestly this job would not be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment