Wednesday, December 16, 2015


Class / Self Evaluation


This class has had a great impact on my life so far. Each day i would have this class it would encourage me to always do and try my best. One thing i will always take with me from this class would be my ctr card it is a reminder of always choosing the right and doing the right. I really liked that Mr. Haymore would always greet us with a smile on his face, whats best than to start your day off with an act of kindness something as simple as saying good morning with a smile on your face could make someone else's day better. I know that at first i would not do my very best in this class but once i got comfortable with this class i was always determined to do the very best i could do. There is not much to do because this class is great as it is. I really like this class because i believe that it has such a great control on the life of teens by encouraging them do always do whats right and influence others to do the same. I am committed to being a CTR person because nothing good ever comes from doing bad, i believe choosing the right will always encouraging you to doing so much more you are capable of doing and always know that you can be the one to make a better change to the world. Choosing the right is something i will forever take with me and encourage the ones i love and those who surround me to making the world a better place. Choosing the right is the key to a great life

No comments:

Post a Comment