Wednesday, December 2, 2015

United Kingdom


The place I chose is the one seen above, the United Kingdom. I have always thought that the UK is very beautiful and it has always been a place where I would like to visit someday. The interest began because many of the bands I would listen to were originally from the United Kingdom; I looked further into it and came to see how interesting I found this place to be. The UK is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. The reason it is called an island is because it is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean. Its ethnic groups are White, Asian, Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Black, and Caribbean. The religion most seen is throughout this country is Christian. The anthem of the UK is “God Save the Queen”. I have always found the accent of the British to be unique and it has always grabbed by attention as well as the country as well. While here I would like to visit the Stonehenge, the Windsor Castle, the Blackpool Tower, the Buckingham palace, The Palace of Westminster, the London Eye, and the St. Paul’s Cathedral. This place has always been somewhere i would love to visit for etc reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment