Thursday, June 9, 2016


  1. I liked that this class has  contains many life lessons and tips for having and improving a good life.
  2. I did not like appreciate the fact that we did not have much time with Mr. Haymore.
  3. I would recommend to have students work in a couple group assignments mainly to help everyone get to know each other and meet new people.
  4. The highlight of this class was going over the sss and taking with me the great information they provide.
  5. I really did do my best in this class and i am glad i did.
  6. I am completing my 5 minutes of my life planning journal. Some times we do not have time to do our journal in class so i take 5 minutes of my time at home to complete this.
  7. I am committed to being a CTR person because i have learned what choosing the wrong will lead to and i do not want to live a CTW life.
  8. One thing I learned is how to be a CTR person and i will teach and help others become a CTR person as well.
  9. I will always remember the great impact Mr. Haymore has had on my life and to always be a CTR person!

No comments:

Post a Comment