Friday, November 13, 2015

Health Sciences Librarian
Duties and Responsibilities: In the area of collection development, the Research Librarian for the Health Sciences will be responsible for the selection, assessment, and management of collections and resources that support the School of Medicine.
Salary: $58,000
Education: Complete a 4-year baccalaureate program in any discipline they choose. Majors for health science librarians include biology, library sciences, management, or health information. Master's degree required of Library and Information Science.


Reflection: Personally I would not like to be a Health Sciences Librarian because I’d rather be doing many of other things. I don’t feel like this is my type of job because I am not one to do research I often get bored of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment