Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Healthcare Administrator
Duties and responsibilities: Health administration or healthcare administration is the field relating to
leadership, management, and administration of public health systems, health care systems, hospitals, and hospital networks.
Salary: $64,821 
Education: Many colleges and universities are offering a bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, a master's degree is considered for most health administrators in the United States. Degrees such as the Doctor of Philosophy in Health Administration and the Doctor of Health Administration are required for this placement.
 


Reflection: Personally in my opinion this is a fine just although this job isn’t for me. I’d like a job that does not require me to help people because I don’t consider myself to be a helpful person at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment